- We accept returns on OEM/Generic/Compatible products only within 30 days of the purchase date
- A 15% restocking fee may apply on returned merchandise or on canceled orders if they were packed and placed on the shipping floor
- No item purchased from CopierSupplyStore.com can be returned without prior authorization and/or an RA number. *ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS*
- If you refuse a delivery, no refund will be issued for your order
- Orders that are returned to us due to a wrong or incomplete address are subject to additional shipping charges before a second shipment is issued
- Customer assumes all risk of liability with respect to the purchase of the product(s) offered at copiersupplystore.com
- If you have a complaint regarding product(s) that you have purchased from us, please Sign In to your account and re-visit the same page, there will be a link/button at the bottom of the page named RETURN REQUEST click it follow the steps
- Items must be returned to us within 30 days of your RA number being issued
- An RA number does not guarantee that credit will be given for returned items
To request a refund for Generic/Aftermarket/Compatible Items:
Please read this page entirely. PLEASE NOTE: you must log in to your account to see the "Request an RMA" Button.
Once logged in to your account, click "Help" at the top right-hand side of the page, then click "Return Policy", then click "Request an RMA" button, now fill-out the form and click
"Request an RMA". Once we receive your request, we will contact you with an RMA number and instructions on where to ship the products. After we receive the item and it has been inspected,
you will either receive a credit within 14-21 business days, or, an explanation of why a refund was denied.
For returned items that can be put back on our shelves for resale, a 15% restocking fee plus any applicable shipping fees may apply.
Furthermore, ALL incorrectly ordered items will incur a 15% restocking fee.
To receive a refund when returning an item, the original item must be handled very carefully, and re-packaged the way it was delivered UN-OPENED. This means the package must be in salable
condition (no stickers or writing on the box) with original tape. The item being returned must be placed in its original packaging and then packed inside another box (double boxed, as it was received) for safe transport back to us. Do not write on the interior box.
Failure to follow these instructions will result in no refund being granted.
INTERNATIONAL SALES ARE FINAL and NON-REFUNDABLE.
If you have a complaint regarding product(s) you have purchased from CopierSupplyStore.com, please login and visit RETURN REQUEST and fill out the entire form or no refund will be credited.
If product was damaged in transit:
Contact the carrier (UPS, Fed Ex, etc.) immediately and begin filing a claim with them. CopierSupplyStore.com is NOT responsible for any damages that occurred during shipping. Please comply with
the carrier's procedures and rules for damage claims. Make a record of the claim number, date and name of the representative you spoke with from the carrier. If you need assistance in dealing with
the carrier, please don't hesitate to ask us. We can send you replacement parts ASAP.
Contact numbers and return information for the OEM manufacturers:
Brother - (877-276-8437)
Canon - (800-652-2666 or www.canontechsupport.com )
Espon - (800-444-1527)
HP - Lifetime Warranty, (800-474-6836)
Konica Minolta - (877-778-2687)
Lexmark - (800-438-2468)
Okidata - (800-654-3282)
Panasonic - (800-211-7262)
Ricoh - www.ricoh-usa.com/contact
Samsung - (800-726-7864)
Xerox - (888-339-7887)
To begin the return process, you must first login to your account and then return to this page to begin the process.
For any questions related to our Return Policy, please call or email us at Returns@CopierSupplyStore.com.